- No Pixar movie has ever been a flop or made less than $150 million domestically
- The platypus lays eggs, lactates but has no nipples, hunts via electricity, and its venom has 80 different kinds of toxins.
- Crossing your fingers for good luck originally had to be done with two people
- Filling the Empire State Building with pennies would require 1,818,624,000,000 coins.
- The creator of Doritos was buried with Doritos
- A woman in Kenya gave birth to six sets of twins in a row!
- A hummingbird’s heart beets over a thousand times a minute while an elephant’s heart only beats about 30 times a minute.